- Congratulations Lilia!Lilia has successfully defended her MS thesis through webex conference on April 2nd, 2020. Congratulations on your achievement!
- Congratulations David!!!!David Manan successfully defended his MS thesis. Congratulations!
- ME Senior Design: Ansys TutorialsOn September 25th and November 6th, 2019, Ansys tutorial sessions were held for ME Senior Design Teams. We covered five unit problems and had Q&As for design projects.
- 16th International Symposium on Functionally Graded MaterialsProf. Jeongho Kim is hosting 16th International Symposium on Functionally Graded Materials from Aug. 8 to Aug. 11, 2021 in Hartford, Connecticut. For more information, please visit the conference website.
- STAM Seminar by Dr. Alok SutradharOn Wednesday, June 26th 2019, Dr. Alok Sutradhar presents “Design of 3D printed Architected Structures and Materials for Engineering and Biomedical Applications Using Topology Optimization” in the Structures and Applied Mechanics Seminar Series. Dr. Sutradhar is Assistant Professor in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering at The Ohio State University. The presentation takes place at Room #306 […]
Upcoming EventsAll Events »
Submit Abstract to 16th International Symposium on Functionally Graded Materials from Aug. 8 to Aug. 11, 2021 in Hartford, Connecticut. For more information, please visit the conference website.
|Address:||261 Glenbrook Rd. |
Storrs, Connecticut 06269-3037