- Sukirti receives PhD DegreeSukirti Congratulations on your PhD degree and new job!
- David’s departureDavid Manan has worked as CMSC technician and August 31, 2021 is his last day. Thank you, David, for your excellent service at CMSC.
- Glaucio H. Paulino (My PhD Advisor) Elected to National Academy of Engineers in 2021Prof. Glaucio H. Paulino (My PhD Advisor) is elected to National Academy of Engineers in 2021. Congratulations to your great achievement! Paulino, Glaucio H., Raymond Allen Jones Chair and professor, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta. For contributions to topology optimization and its applications to medicine and engineering. NAE Website GA […]
- Graduate Research Assistant Position in Fall 2022Graduate Research Assistant position (GPA: 3.5 or higher) is available to US Citizen in the fall semester of 2022. Apply ASAP for CEE (structural engineering (MS/PhD) or Applied mechanics (PhD)) or Apply ME (Systems and Mechanics (MS)) department and notify (advisor: Jeongho Kim) Contact: email@example.com
- Congratulations Lilia!Lilia has successfully defended her MS thesis through webex conference on April 2nd, 2020. Congratulations on your achievement!
Upcoming EventsAll Events »
Submit Abstract to 16th International Symposium on Functionally Graded Materials from Aug. 7 to Aug. 10, 2022 in Hartford, Connecticut. For more information, please visit the conference website.
|Address:||261 Glenbrook Rd. |
Storrs, Connecticut 06269-3037