- Glaucio H. Paulino (My PhD Advisor) Elected to National Academy of Engineers in 2021Prof. Glaucio H. Paulino (My PhD Advisor) is elected to National Academy of Engineers in 2021. Congratulations to your great achievement! Paulino, Glaucio H., Raymond Allen Jones Chair and professor, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta. For contributions to topology optimization and its applications to medicine and engineering. NAE Website GA […]
- Graduate Research Assistant Position in Fall 2021Graduate Research Assistant position may be available to either US Citizen or Permanent Resident in the fall semester of 2021. Apply for CEE or ME department. (advisor: Jeongho Kim) Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congratulations Lilia!Lilia has successfully defended her MS thesis through webex conference on April 2nd, 2020. Congratulations on your achievement!
- Congratulations David!!!!David Manan successfully defended his MS thesis. Congratulations!
- ME Senior Design: Ansys TutorialsOn September 25th and November 6th, 2019, Ansys tutorial sessions were held for ME Senior Design Teams. We covered five unit problems and had Q&As for design projects.
Anti-Racism Engagement Study: Participants Needed12:00am
Sunday, April 18th, 2021
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Stamford Campus https://uconn.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_71YNXobRM5DP8hgAre you between the ages of 18 and 25 and enrolled as an undergraduate student at UConn? If so, you are invited to participate in an online survey on the effect of anti-racism engagement on psychological and academic adjustment during the coronavirus pandemic. Upon completing this survey, you will have the chance to enter your email address into a raffle for one of ten $50 prepaid Amazon e-gift cards! The online survey is anonymous and will take 15 minutes to complete. Please click the following link to complete the survey: Anti-Racism Engagement Survey.
Anti-Racism Engagement Survey
Principal Investigator: Annamaria Csizmadia, PhD. Dept. of Human Development & Family Sciences
Student Investigator: Sabrina Uva
UConn IRB# X21-0049
Contact Information: email@example.com.More
Hartford Public Library Baby Grand Jazz Series - People of Goodwill3:00pm
Sunday, April 18th, 2021
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Hartford Campus virtualBaby Grand Jazz Series featuring "People of Goodwill"
In homage to Africa, the music of People of Goodwill is based around the drum and always reflects a deep respect for the power of rhythm. The music of People of Goodwill freely uses the wide variety of popular music styles, including Jazz, Funk, Rock, Reggae, Rhythm & Blues, Latin, Brazilian and Afro-Cuban that have evolved as a result of the African Diaspora. People of Goodwill presents a combination of its own original compositions and its arrangements of select compositions by some of the most outstanding songwriters and musicians of our time. The band has opened for internationally acclaimed artists such as Ray Charles, saxophonist George Howard, and percussionist Sheila E. People of Goodwill recently was featured at the First Night Hartford Celebration, the Juneteenth Festival at the Wadsworth Atheneum museum in Hartford, CT and the International Festival of Arts and Ideas in New Haven, CT. On several occasions Academy Award winning actor Paul Newman has invited the band to play for his annual gala fundraiser at the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp in Ashford, CT.
Leon Alexander (Hassan Ali), Congas and Percussion
Peter George, Sr., Drums
Melvin Jackson, Flute
Bill Mocarsky, Keyboards
David Stoltz, Bass
Tune in at 3:00pm on
Hartford Public Library's Facebook Page and YouTube channel.
Contact Information: https://www.hplct.org/classes-seminars-exhibits/baby-grand-jazzMore
Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS): Tips You Need7:00pm
Sunday, April 18th, 2021
07:00 PM - 07:30 PM
Other GoToWebinarAn Applicant Tracking System (ATS) allows employers to collect, sort, scan, and rank job applications. Nearly every employer uses an ATS to support their recruiting and hiring of candidates. This webinar provides an overview of how to optimize your job application materials to be favorably scanned by an applicant tracking system. If you require an accommodation to participate in this webinar, please contact the Center for Career Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS): Tips You Need (Pre-recorded) at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Presenter: Kay Gruder, Assistant Dir. - Graduate Student & Postdoc Career Programs and Services, UConn - Storrs
Contact Information: email@example.comMore
Submit Abstract to 16th International Symposium on Functionally Graded Materials from Aug. 7 to Aug. 10, 2022 in Hartford, Connecticut. For more information, please visit the conference website.
|Address:||261 Glenbrook Rd. |
Storrs, Connecticut 06269-3037