- Graduate Research Assistant Position in Fall 2020Graduate Research Assistant position is available to either US Citizen or Permanent Resident in the fall semester of 2020. Apply for CEE or ME department. (advisor: Jeongho Kim) Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congratulations Lilia!Lilia has successfully defended her MS thesis through webex conference on April 2nd, 2020. Congratulations on your achievement!
- Congratulations David!!!!David Manan successfully defended his MS thesis. Congratulations!
- ME Senior Design: Ansys TutorialsOn September 25th and November 6th, 2019, Ansys tutorial sessions were held for ME Senior Design Teams. We covered five unit problems and had Q&As for design projects.
- 16th International Symposium on Functionally Graded MaterialsProf. Jeongho Kim is hosting 16th International Symposium on Functionally Graded Materials from Aug. 8 to Aug. 11, 2021 in Hartford, Connecticut. For more information, please visit the conference website.
- Aug 5 Weekly Wednesday Reboot of SAPROD6:30am
UConn Dermatology Grand Rounds8:00am
Wednesday, August 5th, 2020
08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
UConn Health 21 South Road, 2nd Floor and Virtual (Zoom)“Pre-juvenation and Re-juvenation at the genomic and phenotypic level”
University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Office of Community and Continuing Medical Education and the Department of Dermatology
Speakers: Maritza Perez, MD – Visiting Professor – UConn Dermatology
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Time: 8am – 9am lecture – Open to All,
9am – 12pm Virtual Patient Viewing and Discussion – Open ONLY to Medical Providers
Location: Dermatology Conference Room, 21 South Road, 2nd Floor, Farmington, CT (Internal Dermatology
Residents, Faculty & Providers ONLY due to UConn COVID-19 policy)
& Video Link for ALL attendees:
Meeting ID: 967 8980 7338
Target Audience: UCHC dermatologists and dermatology residents. All other podiatrists, nurses, nurse practitioners, residents, students, and greater Hartford dermatologists are encouraged to attend.
Objectives: Participants will (be able to):
1. To present the results of studies intended to decipher the molecular mechanisms which contribute to skin aging, both intrinsic and extrinsic, across different ages, body sites and ethnicities and the interventions to prevent and/or attenuate the manifestations.
2. To present the results of some treatments intended to revert some of the manifestations of the intrinsic and extrinsic aging process.
3. To present the ingredients that can intervene at the molecular level in an attempt to prevent the manifestations of aging of the skin and present the effective procedures that can revert some of the manifestations of the aging process.
Accreditation: The University of Connecticut School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Connecticut School of Medicine designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 4 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Conflict of Interest Policy: All faculty members participating in CME activities provided by the University of Connecticut School of Medicine are required to disclose to the program audience any actual or apparent conflict of interest related to the content of their presentations. Program planners have an obligation to resolve any actual conflicts of interest and share with the audience any safeguards put in place to prevent commercial bias from influencing the content.
Neither the activity director, planning committee members, nor the speaker - Dr. Perez, have a financial interest/arrangement or affiliation with any organizations that could be perceived as a real or apparent conflict of interest in the context of the subject of this presentation.
Dr. Perez will not be discussing the off-labeled use of any pro
Contact Information: Dr. Diane Whitaker-Worth - 860-679-6759 or email@example.comMore
UConn School of Engineering Professional Education Webinar9:00am
Wednesday, August 5th, 2020
09:00 AM - 09:45 AM
Storrs Campus WebinarThis webinar is held for anyone interested in enrolling in UConn School of Engineering Professional Education’s Master of Engineering, Advanced Engineering Certificates, or taking classes on a non-degree basis. Details about admissions, program curriculum and upcoming course offerings will be provided. Also, the webinar will dig-deep into what makes a graduate degree or certificate program in engineering so valuable for today's engineers and employers.
Register here: https://soeprofed.uconn.edu/meng-and-engineering-certificate-webinars/.
Contact Information: (855) 740-4044More
Submit Abstract to 16th International Symposium on Functionally Graded Materials from Aug. 8 to Aug. 11, 2021 in Hartford, Connecticut. For more information, please visit the conference website.
|Address:||261 Glenbrook Rd. |
Storrs, Connecticut 06269-3037